Epta is among the big names taking part in Chillventa 2022, the international trade fair dedicated to refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps. An event not to be missed which brings together the key players of the sector.
From 11 to 13 October, the Group will occupy booth 7-332, inside Hall 7. A space in which to share know-how, cutting-edge solutions and show off its hi-tech evolution.
In this framework of great importance, Epta will present its most recent new entries, expressed by the claim: “Innovation For Efficiency, We Know How. The Epta System”.
A concept which encloses all the innovation, efficiency and technical skill of the Group in designing high-performing refrigeration systems.
The new entries are numerous, and the following stand out:
New entries by EptaService and EptaTechnica: the SwitchON Pack diagnostic system and the transcritical CO2 pack ECO2Middle
There are many new entries presented at Chillventa, such as:
- The diagnostic systems by EptaService. The new SwitchON Pack opens the fourth edition. This diagnostic platform for the packs is the result of the expertise of Epta technicians and enables remote performance analysis and optimisation. It also intervenes to prevent any malfunctions, thanks to advanced diagnostic tools. In addition to this, Chillventa 2022 will also be the perfect opportunity to observe LineON technology up close. It is a digital solution for plug-ins of the Epta brand for the Food&Bev. Ho.Re.Ca. and Retail sector. The system remotely monitors numerous parameters 24/7. For example, LineON controls temperature and humidity to guarantee perfect preservation of the products.
- EptaTechnica‘s new transcritical CO2 pack ECO2Middle, which is ideal for every application need. In addition the patented FTE 2.0 system and the ETE system, on board, to guarantee maximum efficiency and reduction of consumption at any latitude.
- Misa propane powered cold rooms with air-cooled condensing unit DropIn Air-cooled and Freeblock monoblocks. What are the advantages? Extreme compactness, simplicity of assembly and higher load capacity.
Technical refrigeration and innovation: the appointments you shouldn’t miss at Chillventa 2022
FTE 2.0 and ETE technologies, together with the SwitchON Pack, will be the object of two in-depth sessions scheduled at the Chillventa Refrigeration Specialist Forum. A place in which to share best practice and promote dialogue directed towards the evolution of the sector.
The appointments are:
- 12 October 2022, at 10:20, Hall 7°: the spotlight will be on FTE 2.0 and ETE
- 12 October 2022, at 16:00, Hall 7A: an interesting in-depth session on the benefits of the SwitchON Pack.
Several conferences will also be held directly at Epta’s stand.
Visit the landing page to discover more information about Epta’s presence at Chillventa.